Start something new and secure your future
The professional fields at SCHEDL Group are as versatile as our employees themselves. A wide variety of work at many locations around the world can enable you to realize your goals and unfold your strengths. We are always on the lookout for fresh talent, for people who want to develop together with us. In doing so, we are committed to diversity and variety. Experienced in the industry or not – we share our expertise and benefit from a strong team spirit that unites us all.
- Oxford (GB)
- Kvasiny (CZ)
- Mladá Boleslav (CZ)
- Kecskemét (HU)
- Debrecen (HU)
- Palmela (PT)
- Spartanburg - USA
- Beijing (CN)
- Shenyang (CN)
Current job opportunities
Whether you are a beginner or a specialist, exciting fields of work await you here. Haven't found the right job offer? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Do you have a desire for change?
We are constantly looking for people who, just like SCHEDL Group, have a demand for the highest precision and quality and are willing to continuously develop themselves in a dynamic environment.
We would be happy to get to know you through a speculative application, because this way we can find out together which job is the right one for you.
Apply now via our application form and become a part of SCHEDL Group. We look forward to meeting you!
- Storage of starting materials
- Unloading of delivered starting materials
- Sorting starting materials
- Provision of starting materials at the production plant
- Loading the production line with provided starting materials
- Manual assembly of valves and balancing weights
- Visual inspection and quality control in accordance with specifications for each workplace
- Manual reworking of starting materials and complete wheels in accordance with instructions
- Preparing wheels for shipment
- Loading trucks with complete wheels
- Forklift licence (if required)
- Work experience in production and/or warehouse areas
- Time flexibility (shift work, willingness to work on Saturdays) and willingness to change departments
- You are good with your hands and physically fit
- Quality awareness, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Supervision of approximately 20 employees
- Operation and monitoring of a fully automatic tire assembly line, consisting of tyro assembly automation, inflation bell, complete wheel testing system, balancing line, conveyor technology and fully automatic high-bay warehouse with four storage and retrieval machines.
- Support maintenance in troubleshooting and possible repairs (PLC S7, hydraulics, pneumatics)
- Completed technical training in the electrical or mechanical field or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of electronics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience in the use of PC applications and the MS Office package
- Responsible and quality-conscious, organizational and leadership skills
- Willingness to work alternating shifts
- Ideally you come from the automotive or automotive supplier industry
- Transport of goods by truck in the regional area
- Provision of the goods for transfer
- Loading and unloading of trucks by forklift
- Outgoing goods support
- General storage work
- Valid class CE driving licence
- Valid forklift driving licence
- Professional experience in outgoing goods/warehouse work is an advantage
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken German
- Physically fit
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
What are we offering you?
SCHEDL Group has been the expert in complete wheel assembly for more than 25 years. We can count many renowned car manufacturers among our customers and do our best for them every day. In doing so, we are always aware of our responsibility. A complete wheel is a vehicle's only connection with the road. The safety of road users depends on high-quality and reliable components – and that is our area of expertise
You can apply right here
The SCHEDL Group is your reliable and international employer, an employer that will support you in your working life – no matter where you are in your career. As a specialist for complete wheels, we always rely on innovative technologies – so you too will be constantly developing yourself and your knowledge.